- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Nixie Tube Filament Meter for Your 3D Printer
Nixie tubes are completely outdated, but they still look very cool, which is why makers like to use them to build decorative clocks. Nixie tubes can also be used to display other kinds of information, and this...
- Posted 4 years ago
Nixie Tube Driver with Arduino Library
Doayee, a team of Electronic Engineering university students from the UK, have designed and built the Nixie Tube Driver and are now on the hunt for backers on Kickstarter. The Nixie Tube Driver is an easy,...
- Posted 5 years ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
A Nixie tube is an electronic device for displaying numerals or other information using glow discharge. Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter! Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield I want to bring the world of Nixie...
- Posted 9 years ago