- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Nixie Tube Filament Meter for Your 3D Printer
Nixie tubes are completely outdated, but they still look very cool, which is why makers like to use them to build decorative clocks. Nixie tubes can also be used to display other kinds of information, and this...
- Posted 3 years ago
Nixie Tube Driver with Arduino Library
Doayee, a team of Electronic Engineering university students from the UK, have designed and built the Nixie Tube Driver and are now on the hunt for backers on Kickstarter. The Nixie Tube Driver is an easy,...
- Posted 5 years ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
A Nixie tube is an electronic device for displaying numerals or other information using glow discharge. Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter! Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield I want to bring the world of Nixie...
- Posted 9 years ago