- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Nixie Tube Filament Meter for Your 3D Printer
Nixie tubes are completely outdated, but they still look very cool, which is why makers like to use them to build decorative clocks. Nixie tubes can also be used to display other kinds of information, and this...
- Posted 5 years ago
Nixie Tube Driver with Arduino Library
Doayee, a team of Electronic Engineering university students from the UK, have designed and built the Nixie Tube Driver and are now on the hunt for backers on Kickstarter. The Nixie Tube Driver is an easy,...
- Posted 7 years ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
A Nixie tube is an electronic device for displaying numerals or other information using glow discharge. Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter! Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield I want to bring the world of Nixie...
- Posted 10 years ago