- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Turn a Nerf Gun to a Nerf Gauntlet
As a Nerf enthusiast and inventor I have always wondered why there was never an electrical Nerf gauntlet made, So I decided to make my own, and what better way to make a Nerf gauntlet then...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a 3D Printed Prosthetic Nerf Gun
How can you participate in a Nerf gun fight if you’re missing a hand? The ingenious Hackerloop collective of tinkerers solved that problem by putting together a prosthetic Nerf gun that you can control with your arm muscles. The...
- Posted 6 years ago