- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY an Amazing Arduino Mega-Controlled Electromagnetic Organ
Moscow-based media artist Dmitry Morozov has created his electromagnetic/electromechanical organ by combining three small motors with a guitar pickup and a touch keypad: it’s called Motorgan. Motorgan uses two differently sized PC cooling fans, as well as...
- Posted 5 years ago
Step – Arduino based REC&LOOP station for children
Step is a toy that allows children, in a very playful and straight forward way, to compose and edit simple loops using custom sounds. Some basic topics of music composition such as sound sampling, tempo and track...
- Posted 7 years ago