- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
TAP-HAT: Low-Cost Hardware Debugger for Raspberry Pi
Tap-Hat is a multi-purpose JTAG debugger board for those developing software to run on Raspberry Pi: RTOSs, Linux and bare-metal code in particular. The TAP-HAT has been designed to provide a straightforward fool-proof connection of external JTAG...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiGi: the Open Source Raspberry Pi Geiger Counter
Created by Hackster.io member Chrono, the aptly named PiGI takes the form of an open-source, plug and play modification for the Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC, which transforms it into a cheap and hackable Internet of Things...
- Posted 5 years ago