- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
TAP-HAT: Low-Cost Hardware Debugger for Raspberry Pi
Tap-Hat is a multi-purpose JTAG debugger board for those developing software to run on Raspberry Pi: RTOSs, Linux and bare-metal code in particular. The TAP-HAT has been designed to provide a straightforward fool-proof connection of external JTAG...
- Posted 4 years ago
PiGi: the Open Source Raspberry Pi Geiger Counter
Created by Hackster.io member Chrono, the aptly named PiGI takes the form of an open-source, plug and play modification for the Raspberry Pi Zero mini PC, which transforms it into a cheap and hackable Internet of Things...
- Posted 5 years ago