- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 9 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Security Camera with OpenCV
Developer and enthusiast Adrian Rosebrock published his Raspberry Pi project a few weeks ago, providing full instructions and all the code required to build your very own Raspberry Pi security camera using OpenCV and computer vision. Adrian’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Have You Ever Seen a Fish-Driver?
Yes, I know what you’re thinking about me: “ok, he completely went nuts!”. And this is exactly what I have thought about Alex Kent, the project’s maker, at first. Alex Kent and friends have widened the goldfish’s...
- Posted 5 years ago