- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
See More Rays
Our project utilizes two sensors to determine how optimal a plant’s environment is. We will be gauging the moisture in the soil and access to sunlight to output a quantifiable rating of the environment. The output will...
- Posted 3 years ago
Seeed’s Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi Now Available for $40
The Seeed Studio Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi is a beginners kit for beginners to get started with the Raspberry Pi in a fun and easy way. It has 10 Grove sensors instead of 12 on...
- Posted 4 years ago