- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
See More Rays
Our project utilizes two sensors to determine how optimal a plant’s environment is. We will be gauging the moisture in the soil and access to sunlight to output a quantifiable rating of the environment. The output will...
- Posted 2 years ago
Seeed’s Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi Now Available for $40
The Seeed Studio Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi is a beginners kit for beginners to get started with the Raspberry Pi in a fun and easy way. It has 10 Grove sensors instead of 12 on...
- Posted 3 years ago