- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
SMARS: Make it Simple and Modular!
SMARS acronym of “Screwless/Screwed Modular Robotic System” is a simple robot designed to the educational field. This robot is composed by a reduced number of components and it can be mounted without screws and without soldering any...
- Posted 5 years ago
Advances in robotics made easier by forthcoming 3D printed TurtleBot
Since launching in 2007, the Robot Operating System (ROS) has become the most widely used programming language for commanding robots. As an opensource language, the creation of ROS has made it easier for researchers to share information, repeat...
- Posted 6 years ago
Dtto: a modular 3D printed robot that can build itself
Dtto is a 3D printed robot designed to be versatile, flexible, and self-reconfigurable, and which could potentially be used to perform rescue operations. The project, which is currently intended for research and education purposes, was inspired by...
- Posted 6 years ago
DFRobot: Modular and Custom robots
Founded in 2008, DFRobot is a robotics and open source hardware provider, catering to hardware engineers, DIY enthusiasts and interactive designers. Their product catalog boasts over 900 components and widgets from sensors, robotic platform, communication modules to...
- Posted 7 years ago
GroBotz : Modular open source robots, they grow up with you on Kickstarter
Directly from Kickstrter, an amusing project on open source modular robotics: GroBotz are modular robots that are controlled with a multi-platform App. You can quickly and easily build fun inventions with the snap together faces, modules and...
- Posted 8 years ago