- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Aerowood, Wooden Modular DIY Drone
Created by a small team of engineers and designers from SirTeen, based in San Diego, the Aerowood drone comes with 184 basswood parts, a computer board, and a 720p HD camera, which are all ready to slot...
- Posted 5 years ago
RadioPlane Seeker Drone – The Drone That Finds What You Seek
Radioplane, a new player in the drone sphere is introducing a next generation, highly adaptable, modular drone for serious work and adventure. The state of the art Seeker drone is designed to carry many different types of equipment for a...
- Posted 6 years ago