- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Putting a Raspberry Pi Into the Official Pi Keyboard
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has recently made available an official Raspberry Pi keyboard priced at just £15 and equipped with a 3x USB 2.0 type-A ports for connecting other peripherals and provides compatibility with all Raspberry Pi...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspberry Pi Customization Service: for those who can’t accept limitations!
Raspberry Pi and Element14 made an agreement to provide a hardware customization service on the famous prototyping and embedded computing board. You can add or remove connectors and interface, re-configure the layout, incorporate additional functionalities onboard:...
- Posted 8 years ago