- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Self-learning 4-channel receiver
A receiving unit for UHF radio-controls, equipped with a breakout board RX and a microcontroller functioning as a decoder compatible with MM53200/3750 and HT12 codifications. Here we are once again to talk about systems for radio-controlling,...
- Posted 4 years ago
A 2-Channel Receiver that can save your old Motorola TX
A 433,92 MHz Receiver that can be paired with a maximum of 10 Motorola TX each with relay outputs that can be set both in monostable or bistable mode. Although we have had high security...
- Posted 5 years ago