- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Self-learning 4-channel receiver
A receiving unit for UHF radio-controls, equipped with a breakout board RX and a microcontroller functioning as a decoder compatible with MM53200/3750 and HT12 codifications. Here we are once again to talk about systems for radio-controlling,...
- Posted 5 years ago
A 2-Channel Receiver that can save your old Motorola TX
A 433,92 MHz Receiver that can be paired with a maximum of 10 Motorola TX each with relay outputs that can be set both in monostable or bistable mode. Although we have had high security...
- Posted 6 years ago