- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Home Automation using Bolt Module
Hey there, This project is a mixture of projects I saw on you-tube. I have made this project so that our home appliances such as lights, fans, doors, windows etc can be automatically operated with our...
- Posted 2 years ago
Morse Code Transmitter
https://youtu.be/iYmyUZ929FU In this project we will use an Arduino transmitter which convert English words into Morse code then represent it in light and sound with laser and buzzer. Arduino receives words through serial bluetooth communication. I build...
- Posted 4 years ago