- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Arrow and D3 Engineering Have Launched the DragonBoard Camera Kit
Arrow’s Qualcomm-backed DragonBoard 410c was one of the first 64-bit ARM hacker SBCs, and it remains one of the most popular 96Boards models. The quad -A53 Snapdragon 410 is accompanied by 1GB LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB eMMC. There’s no...
- Posted 6 years ago
Chameleon96: the first FPGA-enabled and ARMv7 96Boards entry
Linaro’s open source 96Boards spec was adopted by Arrow for the Chameleon96, the first ARMv7 96Boards entry, and the first FPGA-enabled 96Boards SBC. The SBC runs Debian Linux on a Cyclone V SE SoC from Intel PSG...
- Posted 7 years ago