- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
XinaBox xChips: IoT-focused prototyping, coding, making and learning by RS Components
With the XinaBox xChip hardware modules, RS Components is adding more ways to prototype and expand the functionality of popular single-board computers like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone. The xChip concept makes a wide variety of electronic functions...
- Posted 5 years ago
Intel to Bring Heavy Dose of IoT Offerings to Embedded World 2016
Intel officials at the upcoming Embedded World 2016 show will roll out a broad array of hardware and software that will make it easier for developers to create new products for the Internet of things. The chip...
- Posted 7 years ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 8 years ago
Intel’s creates an Open Source PC platform: MinnowBoard
MinnowBoard is a barebones x86 mini PC featuring: a 1GHz Atom E640 processor (with integrated graphics) 1GB DDR2 RAM micro SD card slot SDVO to DVI port audio input and output two USB 2.0 ports gigabit Ethernet...
- Posted 10 years ago