- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
SIGFOX Maker Tour: starting from Turin, push your city!
SigFox and LoRa will split the IoT World, when we come to distributed low bitrate internet connection. We don’t know if only one will prevail or which one, in the meantime we’d better stay updated on...
- Posted 7 years ago
Pinoccio – WiFi Mesh networking for Arduino and IoT available now!
A wireless Arduino-compatible microcontroller with WiFi, mesh networking, and rechargeable battery. A real-time, streaming REST API. Web-connected right out of the box. Pinoccio is a solution to add mesh networking capability and WiFi-Internet access to all yout...
- Posted 8 years ago