- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
MediaTek Labs LinkIt™ Smart 7688 Open-Source IoT
MediaTek Labs announced the MediaTek LinkIt Smart 7688 development platform, the latest addition to the LinkIt portfolio of development platforms. This new platform offers a variety of programming options and enables rapid development of advanced Wi-Fi based...
- Posted 8 years ago
Reverse Engineering Mediatek MT6260 – the Fernvale project (from Bunnie Wang)
Even if we usually don’t point out to blogs in our news channel, this post from Bunnie Wang, creator of the Novena open source laptop and renowned hacker worldwide contains not only the great description of chinese...
- Posted 9 years ago