- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT for Raspberry Pi
The MCC 134 Thermocouple Measurement HAT provides four thermocouple inputs for adding temperature measurement capability to Raspberry Pi based systems (Raspberry Pi 3 3B+, 3, 2, and A+ models.). The MCC 134 also offers open thermocouple detection...
- Posted 3 years ago
Voltage Output and Digital I/O HAT Wears Raspberry Pi
Measurement Computing Corporation announced the release of their MCC 152 voltage output and digital I/O HAT for the Raspberry Pi. Many DAQ users are creating systems around the Raspberry Pi platform, and the growing base of Raspberry...
- Posted 4 years ago