- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
144 7-segment displays make up this delightful digital clock
Using 7-segment displays to make a clock is nothing new, but what if you combined 144 of them together to create an epic LED timepiece? That’s exactly how this project was made, allowing it to show surprisingly...
- Posted 2 years ago
Homemade Vintage Style Nixie Clock
If you find soldering enjoyable and relaxing, this is likely a good project for you. To create his clock, the maker Electronoobs has soldered LED filaments onto a steel wire frame. I’ve made some “nixie” tubes. These are...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Ultrasonic Fluid Level Meter
If you need to monitor the fluid level in a large diameter well, a tank, or an open container, for only €70 you can build your own Ultrasonic fluid level monitoring system. One day, my brother and...
- Posted 5 years ago