- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
144 7-segment displays make up this delightful digital clock
Using 7-segment displays to make a clock is nothing new, but what if you combined 144 of them together to create an epic LED timepiece? That’s exactly how this project was made, allowing it to show surprisingly...
- Posted 2 years ago
Homemade Vintage Style Nixie Clock
If you find soldering enjoyable and relaxing, this is likely a good project for you. To create his clock, the maker Electronoobs has soldered LED filaments onto a steel wire frame. I’ve made some “nixie” tubes. These are...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Ultrasonic Fluid Level Meter
If you need to monitor the fluid level in a large diameter well, a tank, or an open container, for only €70 you can build your own Ultrasonic fluid level monitoring system. One day, my brother and...
- Posted 5 years ago