- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES IT
Identify faces in a video or live shot and recognize if they are wearing a mask: easy with the “raspberry”. The spread of COVID-19 has created a global health crisis that has had a profound impact on...
- Posted 2 years ago
With the production and construction of human beings, the air quality is getting worst. Traditional masks are too stuffy and the breathing experience is too bad, so I was wondering if I could make a futuristic...
- Posted 3 years ago