- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
OpenDroneMap: Open Source Project for Processing Aerial Drone Imagery
OpenDroneMap (ODM) is the name of an open source toolkit for processing aerial drone imagery, developed by members of OSGEO, the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, that was started around five years ago and made quite some progress in...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Maker Map: Find and Map Maker Resources
Another interesting resource where to map Makers and Maker Spaces around the world. Plus: it’s fully open source. The Maker Map is an ongoing open source project which aims to create a global database of maker resources...
- Posted 10 years ago