- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Siemens, Local Motors partner for large scale 3D printed car development
The automotive industry, after VW DieselGate, Tesla, OSVehicles and this initiative as well, is living a real revolution. The industry 4.0 principles are the pivot point of many innovations in this area, too traditional for so long...
- Posted 6 years ago
See Local Motors’ 3D Printed ‘Strati’ Car in action
Earlier on this month at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, Arizona-based automobile manufacturer Local shown it’s Strati 3dprinter car for the first time. The car design was a result of a contest that Local Motors run in early...
- Posted 8 years ago