- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Siemens, Local Motors partner for large scale 3D printed car development
The automotive industry, after VW DieselGate, Tesla, OSVehicles and this initiative as well, is living a real revolution. The industry 4.0 principles are the pivot point of many innovations in this area, too traditional for so long...
- Posted 7 years ago
See Local Motors’ 3D Printed ‘Strati’ Car in action
Earlier on this month at the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) in Chicago, Arizona-based automobile manufacturer Local shown it’s Strati 3dprinter car for the first time. The car design was a result of a contest that Local Motors run in early...
- Posted 9 years ago