- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 22 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 23 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
DHT11 vs DHT22 vs LM35 vs DS18B20 vs BME280 vs BMP180
There are a wide variety of temperature sensors compatible with Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266 and other development boards. So, it can be difficult to to pick up the most suitable sensor for your project. In this article,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Idiotware Shield: IoT for Arduino, Simplified on Crowd Supply
Interesting project from Mumbai on Crowdsupply these days, they are slowly starting to collect money but the board is definitely worthy, starting at $25! The Idiotware Shield is a learning platform for quickly bringing to life hundreds...
- Posted 7 years ago