- Arduino Game ControllerPosted 6 hours ago
- Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNOPosted 10 hours ago
- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 1 day ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 1 day ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
Librem 5: Is It The Ultimate Open Source Phone?
As an ardent Linux user, you might have longed for a real Linux based operating system on your phone. Seems like your dream may come true. Purism, a company known for making high-end Linux laptop with the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Ubuntu 15.04 Released! A new convergent distro for Desktop, Mobile and IoT
Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet, the latest release from Canonical, is available for download since April, 23rd with updates across the desktop, phone, cloud and IoT ecosystem. Ubuntu 15.04 is the advanced developers’ favourite platform today, and presents...
- Posted 7 years ago