- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
An interactive Beer Pong table with Arduino
Beer Pong and its derivatives are some of the most popular games on college campuses, but they aren’t all that exciting with just a few cups at the ends of a plastic folding table. Meet the interactive...
- Posted 10 months ago
Sculptural Table Lamp
This interactive table light fixture was inspired by the work of famous mid-century designer, Gerrit Rietveld. Each panel is touch-activated and is independent from one another, allowing for endless color possibilities. Have fun making and playing with...
- Posted 12 months ago
A Smart Controller for Your Diy Uv Cure Box
Resin 3D printers are finally cheap enough that peons like us can finally buy them without skipping too many meals, and what means we’re starting to see more and more of them in the hands of...
- Posted 2 years ago
SLOMO, the Arduino Controlled Ikea Frame
A new slow motion frame has been created by instructable user jollifactory using an affordable IKEA Ribba frame and has been inspired by the Slow Dance Frame created by Jeff Lieberman. With carefully-coordinated vibrations and lighting, the...
- Posted 5 years ago