- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Arduino Learner Kit V2
If you are a beginner in Arduino World and going to learn Arduino having some hands-on experience this Instructables and the Kit is for you. This Kit is also a good choice for the teachers who like...
- Posted 2 years ago
iCEBreaker FPGA Development Board Specifically Designed for You
Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are a very different to a regular microcontroller board. With a microcontroller you have control over is the software, the code that runs on the chip, but with an FPGA you start with...
- Posted 4 years ago
Seeeduino or Arduino?
Seeed has recently updated its open source development board Seeeduino V4 into a V4.2 model with shrunken price tag — just under $7 — for what’s essentially a full-sized Arduino Uno clone with a superset of the Uno’s expansion capabilities....
- Posted 5 years ago
Fab Foundation launched Fab Academy 2015 Program
According the website which is probably the best way for me to explain you what it is, The Fab Academy: “is a Digital Fabrication Program directed by Neil Gershenfeld of MIT’s Center For Bits and Atoms and...
- Posted 8 years ago
SuperLab.TV presents advanced Learning Platforms
Two cool pretty neat learning projects we received via the Submit your news feature! At SuperLab.TV we design and prototype Open-Source Advanced Learning Platforms. Our platforms are intended for Research & Development (R&D) teams, Engineers, Students and Makers...
- Posted 9 years ago