- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
The advantages of RepRap 3D printing on farms
Dr. Joshua Pearce of the Department of Materials Science & Engineering at Michigan Technological University has written an article on the advantages that 3D printing offers farmers in developing countries. Pearce explains “the growing number of free and open source...
- Posted 8 years ago
Building your Science Lab with Open Source
an extension of the book the Open Source Lab, researcher Joshua Pearce created this wide collection of information about how to make scientific equipment following open source principles. Most experimental research projects are executed with a combination of purchased hardware equipment, which...
- Posted 9 years ago