- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Adafruit MLX90640 IR Thermal Camera
Affordable IR thermal sensing in a compact form! You can now add affordable heat-vision to your project with an Adafruit MLX90640 Thermal Camera Breakout. This sensor contains a 24×32 array of IR thermal sensors. When connected to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Smartipi Twist: Raspberry Pi Zero on a Stick!
“The SmartiPi Twist is a flexible arm and case that holds a Raspberry Pi Zero ( all versions), official Raspberry Pi camera ( all versions), and Pi zero pHATs (HATs that are the size of a Pi...
- Posted 6 years ago