- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
A Key paper on EU Design Law that you should read if doing business in Hardware
In case you work with open source hardware, this paper will explain you very well how to deal with EU design Law: it’s a good (tough advanced) read for those of you thinking to start a business...
- Posted 9 years ago
Open Hardware Association releases first Writeup about Legal Issues
Open Source Hardware Association (www.oshwa.org) recently released a complete writeup of the current guidelines and overall situation related to the legal discussion around open hardware IPR, patentability, open licenses and more. It’s just a starting point –...
- Posted 10 years ago