- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 21 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Intel Takes a Step Back In The Internet-of-things
A few weeks ago, Intel has quietly discontinued its three SBC boards, the Joule, Edison and Galileo. To summarise the hardware, Edison was to be the platform for wearable manufacturers to use, Galileo went after the famous Raspberry Pi’s low-cost...
- Posted 5 years ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 7 years ago