- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Intel Takes a Step Back In The Internet-of-things
A few weeks ago, Intel has quietly discontinued its three SBC boards, the Joule, Edison and Galileo. To summarise the hardware, Edison was to be the platform for wearable manufacturers to use, Galileo went after the famous Raspberry Pi’s low-cost...
- Posted 7 years ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 9 years ago