- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Have a Good Night Amazon Echo!
Are you worried about security and privacy issues of your Amazon Echo? Let see Shawn Hymel’s solution by creating and configuring a kill switch that is activated over IFTTT and a set of instructions to power-off the device. First of...
- Posted 5 years ago
Highlights on CeBIT: Big Data, Social Business, Mobile, Cloud, Security
This year’s CeBIT enhanced its business profile as the world’s leading IT event for decision-makers from all sectors of the economy. Among the keynote themes addressed were Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things, IT Security and Unified...
- Posted 7 years ago