- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
DIY Laser-Spiked Jacket, Ready to Dance!
Inspired by Yoshii Kazuya’s laser-spiked outfit, github user abetusk decided to create an excellent version of the getup by embedding 128 laser diodes in his own jacket. These lasers are powered by an Arduino Nano, along with...
- Posted 3 years ago