- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Sloth: DIY 4-DOF Robot Learning Kit
The SunFounder Nano DIY 4-DOF Robot Kit includes everything you need for assembling your own friendly droid. It’s a super fun way to learn about technology. It is made by the SunFounder Nano board as control board and compatible...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY a Full-Size 3D Printed Humanoid Robot
John Choi, founder of advanced robotics startup Choitek and Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science and Arts major, recently released a nearly 100-page Instructable on how to build a full-size, 3D printed humanoid robot that he’s dubbed ASPIR, for Autonomous Support and Positive Inspiration...
- Posted 6 years ago
Google’s Atlas robot goes on successful walk in the woods
Updates on (according to me) the most impressive humanoid ever created, former Boston Dynamics (now Google) Atlas robot hanging around in the wood for a relaxing walk! Boston Dynamics is a Massachusetts-based company that specializes in developing...
- Posted 8 years ago