- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Sloth: DIY 4-DOF Robot Learning Kit
The SunFounder Nano DIY 4-DOF Robot Kit includes everything you need for assembling your own friendly droid. It’s a super fun way to learn about technology. It is made by the SunFounder Nano board as control board and compatible...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a Full-Size 3D Printed Humanoid Robot
John Choi, founder of advanced robotics startup Choitek and Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science and Arts major, recently released a nearly 100-page Instructable on how to build a full-size, 3D printed humanoid robot that he’s dubbed ASPIR, for Autonomous Support and Positive Inspiration...
- Posted 4 years ago
Google’s Atlas robot goes on successful walk in the woods
Updates on (according to me) the most impressive humanoid ever created, former Boston Dynamics (now Google) Atlas robot hanging around in the wood for a relaxing walk! Boston Dynamics is a Massachusetts-based company that specializes in developing...
- Posted 6 years ago