- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 22 mins ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
HiFive Unleashed Expansion Board: Ready to Build Your Linux Development Workstation
Microsemi and its board manufacturing partner Pactron have gone to Crowd Supply to launch an FPGA add-on board for SiFive’s RISC-V based HiFive Unleashed SBC. The open-spec HiFive Unleashed Expansion Board adds PCIe root port capability to SiFive’s Linux-driven SBC, letting developers add...
- Posted 5 years ago
HiFive Unleashed, the world’s first RISC-V-based Linux development board
SiFive is one of the most active companies with RISC-V architecture, and the new HiFive Unleashed provides further confirmation of it! This SBC is built around the new RISC-V based, quad-core, 1.5GHz U540 SoC. It’s the first...
- Posted 6 years ago