- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Open Source NAS Helios4 Is Back!
Kobol fell short of its previous $110K funding goal on Kickstarter, but it fulfilled the last of its Kickstarter orders in January. The company is now running its own funding campaign to manufacture a second 500-unit batch....
- Posted 4 years ago
Helios4 the 1st DIY ARM board computer designed for NAS
The Helios4 team is launching a Kickstarter campaign for the 1st Open Source and Open Hardware NAS (Network Attached Storage). Along the lines of Raspberry PI success, Helios4 is driving the way in open source collaborative approach...
- Posted 5 years ago