- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 14 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Upgrade Your Headphones by Making it Wireless
Upgrade Your Headphones by Making it Wireless In today’s video I want to show you how to make wireless headphones from wired ones! You need only 4 cheap components: $2 bluetooth stereo module, $2.5 battery, $0.5...
- Posted 9 months ago
NEOH : buy it instead of 25 speakers!
3D Sound Labs has been already pledged double money of the minimum requested by their Kickstarter campaign. The 3D sound headphones named “Neoh” they are making seems a real disruptive product in that field, equipped with multi-speakers,...
- Posted 7 years ago