- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
CNC controller with ESP32
In the DIY world, GRBL (a CNC controller based on Arduino) has now taken over MACH3’s place, at least in its simplest forms. Of course, it can’t provide the complete functionality and the power of a controller...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a CNC Machine With a Dremel As a Spindle
The maker Nikodem Bartnik has just created a 3d printed CNC machine that’s able to cut MDF and acrylic and can engrave aluminum. As for how well this CNC machine works, it’s pretty good. With the Gcode to cut...
- Posted 4 years ago