- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Onion Omega2 LTE Open-Spec SBC with LTE Cat 4 and GNSS
Onion company has recently returned to Crowd Supply with a open source, OpenWrt Linux driven Omega2 LTE SBC with 4G LTE and GNSS location connectivity. “The Omega2 LTE is the latest addition to the Omega2 family of...
- Posted 4 years ago
LTE NB-IoT Open-Source Arduino Shield with CAT-M & GNSS
An open-source LTE shield equipped with SIMCOM’s SIM7000-series modules combined with the latest LTE CAT-M technology has been created by Hackaday member Timothy Woo to enable Arduino users to easily connect low-power Internet of Things devices to next-generation cellular technology. “With the emergence...
- Posted 5 years ago
Hex Technology Takes Flight with Taoglas
Hex Technology Limited is the world’s leading hardware manufacturer of open source flight controllers, with one of the best open-source drone autopilots in the world. Hex works to promote the application of open source technology in research...
- Posted 6 years ago