- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 10 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Water Softener Salt Level Monitor
Water softeners work using a process called ion exchange in which calcium and magnesium ions from hard water are exchanged with sodium chloride (salt) via a special resin. The water goes into a pressure vessel where it...
- Posted 1 year ago
Fly your drone with a Game Boy Classic
How many people have the original Game Boy yet, in a drawer somewhere? I’m one of them, I still have my perfectly good and unused Game Boy. Someone else decided to give a new life to his...
- Posted 7 years ago