- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Fire & gas detector with protection
In this article we will see how to build a fire and gas detection system that also provides protection. We use Arduino Nano as a microcontroller and two sensors: MQ-2 gas sensor and the flame sensor. We...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to detect flam with flame sensor and Arduino
A typical flame sensor is a device used to detect fire in a furnace but slowly made compatible with Arduino boards by integrating it into modules. In today’s post, we’ll be discussing more on flame sensors...
- Posted 3 years ago