- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Making Ferrofluid Dance to the Music!
In this project we will see how to create an audio spectrum analyzer using a ferromagnetic liquid from a bottle filled with this particular liquid. To do this, an Arduino Nano will be used and an MSGEQ7...
- Posted 12 months ago