- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 5 days ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 1 month ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Automatic Fume Extractor
When we use the soldering iron we should avoid breathing the smoke that is created by heating the material, especially if we do it daily or if we use a lead-based solder. And so, in defense of...
- Posted 3 months ago
Microsoft’s Active Cooling Solution for Your Raspberry Pi 3
When you think about your next project, there’s always something you’d like to improve. Maybe cpu’s performance could be what you are looking for. Microsoft comes to the aid of improving performance with this active cooling system....
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Electronics near to 500,000 Facebook fans! Help us to break the record!
Open-electronics.org is approaching to 500,000 fans on its Facebook page, the staff wants to thank you and all the community! Please help us to break the record, by sharing the page with your friends!
- Posted 7 years ago
Soldering safely: FumeFan
A beautiful design for a super useful object! The fume Fan is a soldering fume extractor, work lamp, helping hands tool and a project organiser for hobbyists, makers and creators via The fumeFan by Maketechnics — Kickstarter.
- Posted 8 years ago