- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Automatic Fume Extractor
When we use the soldering iron we should avoid breathing the smoke that is created by heating the material, especially if we do it daily or if we use a lead-based solder. And so, in defense of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Microsoft’s Active Cooling Solution for Your Raspberry Pi 3
When you think about your next project, there’s always something you’d like to improve. Maybe cpu’s performance could be what you are looking for. Microsoft comes to the aid of improving performance with this active cooling system....
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Electronics near to 500,000 Facebook fans! Help us to break the record!
Open-electronics.org is approaching to 500,000 fans on its Facebook page, the staff wants to thank you and all the community! Please help us to break the record, by sharing the page with your friends!
- Posted 8 years ago
Soldering safely: FumeFan
A beautiful design for a super useful object! The fume Fan is a soldering fume extractor, work lamp, helping hands tool and a project organiser for hobbyists, makers and creators via The fumeFan by Maketechnics — Kickstarter.
- Posted 9 years ago