- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Automatic Fume Extractor
When we use the soldering iron we should avoid breathing the smoke that is created by heating the material, especially if we do it daily or if we use a lead-based solder. And so, in defense of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Microsoft’s Active Cooling Solution for Your Raspberry Pi 3
When you think about your next project, there’s always something you’d like to improve. Maybe cpu’s performance could be what you are looking for. Microsoft comes to the aid of improving performance with this active cooling system....
- Posted 6 years ago
Open Electronics near to 500,000 Facebook fans! Help us to break the record!
Open-electronics.org is approaching to 500,000 fans on its Facebook page, the staff wants to thank you and all the community! Please help us to break the record, by sharing the page with your friends!
- Posted 9 years ago
Soldering safely: FumeFan
A beautiful design for a super useful object! The fume Fan is a soldering fume extractor, work lamp, helping hands tool and a project organiser for hobbyists, makers and creators via The fumeFan by Maketechnics — Kickstarter.
- Posted 10 years ago