- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Desktop 3D Printing is Changing Direction
On Designnews.com you can find an interesting post about the potential near future of 3D Printing. Let’s see together an extract from the original post. “For years, even 10 to 20 years ago, we’ve talked about a...
- Posted 5 years ago
Casa Jasmina: Home Automation Masterpiece
Casa Jasmina is a prototype Italian family home, where most objects and services are made by open source, maker-style methods built in a derelict factory. Built in Torino, Italy by Jasmina Tesanovic and Bruce Sterling with the...
- Posted 6 years ago
Seed Factory Project: the autonomous and self-sustaining Factory
Ok, will be fun to see where this project ends up as they claim they are “creating the next generation of manufacturing by bringing together software and basic tools to produce the first autonomous and self-sustaining factory....
- Posted 10 years ago