- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Desktop 3D Printing is Changing Direction
On Designnews.com you can find an interesting post about the potential near future of 3D Printing. Let’s see together an extract from the original post. “For years, even 10 to 20 years ago, we’ve talked about a...
- Posted 4 years ago
Casa Jasmina: Home Automation Masterpiece
Casa Jasmina is a prototype Italian family home, where most objects and services are made by open source, maker-style methods built in a derelict factory. Built in Torino, Italy by Jasmina Tesanovic and Bruce Sterling with the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Seed Factory Project: the autonomous and self-sustaining Factory
Ok, will be fun to see where this project ends up as they claim they are “creating the next generation of manufacturing by bringing together software and basic tools to produce the first autonomous and self-sustaining factory....
- Posted 9 years ago