- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 8 mins ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 36 mins ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
LaserDUO: the Open Source Dual Laser Cutter
LaserDUO is an open source dual-wavelength laser cutter that includes a 130 W CO2 laser and a 75 W Nd:YAG laser and which cuts at a speed of up to 800 mm/s at a resolution of 25 microns (1000 dpi)....
- Posted 5 years ago
Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas Diez
Incredibly enough, given the incredible amount of work he’s doing to prepare the next edition of the International Fablabs Conference, the FAB 10 that will happen soon in Barcelona, we had the chance to host this beautiful...
- Posted 9 years ago
How to start a Fab Lab: some tips and tricks
Building a Fab Lab can be funny, and can be frustrating too, depending on how much you know about building a community, a place to work well (to partly live, to be honest), and building a team...
- Posted 10 years ago