- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM: Affrodable ESP32 Camera Development Board by Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio is taking pre-orders for the new A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM board with a 2MP camera for $9.90. The board needs to be programmed with ESP-IDF as explained in details in Github, and there’s no Arduino IDE support. The ESP32-CAM has...
- Posted 5 years ago
Hornbill kits for the Internet of Things
Hornbill is a development platform for the Internet of Things. It’s a set of hardware tools, firmware, and templates for local and cloud-based apps for controlling your project. It’s for makers, engineers, and small companies who want...
- Posted 7 years ago