- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM: Affrodable ESP32 Camera Development Board by Seeed Studio
Seeed Studio is taking pre-orders for the new A.I. Thinker ESP32-CAM board with a 2MP camera for $9.90. The board needs to be programmed with ESP-IDF as explained in details in Github, and there’s no Arduino IDE support. The ESP32-CAM has...
- Posted 4 years ago
Hornbill kits for the Internet of Things
Hornbill is a development platform for the Internet of Things. It’s a set of hardware tools, firmware, and templates for local and cloud-based apps for controlling your project. It’s for makers, engineers, and small companies who want...
- Posted 5 years ago