- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Voice Controlled L3-37 Star Wars Droid
One of the best parts of Solo: A Star Wars Story is the L3-37 droid, who’s been uniquely pieced together and upgraded from parts of other droids. The maker Patrick Stefanski has essentially done the same thing to turn Amazon’s Alexa...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Star Wars Life-Size Phone Controlled BB8 Droid
For all the Star Wars lovers, especially those that liked the Episode VII, a must DIY project from DFRobot blog: the home made BB8 Droid! Today, I’m going to teach you how to build a working, life-sized,...
- Posted 6 years ago