- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
DIY a Voice Controlled L3-37 Star Wars Droid
One of the best parts of Solo: A Star Wars Story is the L3-37 droid, who’s been uniquely pieced together and upgraded from parts of other droids. The maker Patrick Stefanski has essentially done the same thing to turn Amazon’s Alexa...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY Star Wars Life-Size Phone Controlled BB8 Droid
For all the Star Wars lovers, especially those that liked the Episode VII, a must DIY project from DFRobot blog: the home made BB8 Droid! Today, I’m going to teach you how to build a working, life-sized,...
- Posted 8 years ago