- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Being a maker, I thought about this and decided that I will build a wearable device, a system which can help both patients with Alzheimer and their caretakers. This system should be able to carry out at...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pulse Sensor Wearable
This project is about designing and creating a wearable that will take into consideration the health of the user that will wear it. Its objective is to act like an exoskeleton which function is to relax and...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Open Source “Smarch Watch”
Samson March, an inquisitive Redditor, recently revealed that he built an entire smartwatch from scratch and he shared details of the process down to the smallest minutiae: his creation is named Smarch Watch. I decided sometime last...
- Posted 5 years ago
HairIO: The Interactive Hair Extension
The Hybrid Ecologies Lab at UC Berkeley have created interactive hair extensions capable of changing shape and color, sensing touch, and communicating over Bluetooth. Hair is a unique and little-explored material for new wearable technologies. Its long history of cultural...
- Posted 6 years ago
DIY Miniature and Wearable Electronics, on Indiegogo now!
Great DIY wearable project on Indiegogo now, 36 days left. Let’s help them reaching the target! We love electronics, especially Wearables, and that is why we have made super cool modules that include heart rate detection, movement,...
- Posted 8 years ago