- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Being a maker, I thought about this and decided that I will build a wearable device, a system which can help both patients with Alzheimer and their caretakers. This system should be able to carry out at...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pulse Sensor Wearable
This project is about designing and creating a wearable that will take into consideration the health of the user that will wear it. Its objective is to act like an exoskeleton which function is to relax and...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Open Source “Smarch Watch”
Samson March, an inquisitive Redditor, recently revealed that he built an entire smartwatch from scratch and he shared details of the process down to the smallest minutiae: his creation is named Smarch Watch. I decided sometime last...
- Posted 4 years ago
HairIO: The Interactive Hair Extension
The Hybrid Ecologies Lab at UC Berkeley have created interactive hair extensions capable of changing shape and color, sensing touch, and communicating over Bluetooth. Hair is a unique and little-explored material for new wearable technologies. Its long history of cultural...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY Miniature and Wearable Electronics, on Indiegogo now!
Great DIY wearable project on Indiegogo now, 36 days left. Let’s help them reaching the target! We love electronics, especially Wearables, and that is why we have made super cool modules that include heart rate detection, movement,...
- Posted 8 years ago