- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
TechShop shuts down all U.S. locations, declares bankruptcy
Making requires curiosity, creativity, and courage. Makers are people who think critically in order to find solutions to difficult problems. Finding the right solution, however, takes a lot of wrong prototypes. Only through this iterative process do we...
- Posted 6 years ago
Science for All: How to Make Free, Open Source Laboratory Hardware
Also scientific research can benefit of the startups funding “tools” and approaches. Here we are presenting an interesting infographics and a catching project to target the creation and spread of open source lab tools and device, easy...
- Posted 8 years ago