- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
DIY Air Data Computer Asgard
The air data computer Asgard is out. It is a unit designed for DIYers, size and weight are compatible (fixation tabs have the same dimensions of standards servo tabs) with low-cost RC applications. Some aspects will be changed...
- Posted 6 years ago
Build Something Different, Build a Tri Rotor Drone!
If you are a watcher of the world of drones, or multirotors, you may have a fixed idea of what one of these aircraft looks like in your mind. You are almost certainly picturing a four-rotor design,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Trail by Fire: Advanced Volcanology with Open Source Drones
Yesterday we told about Erle Brain 2, the Linux open source drone controller. The board is on the UAV that the guys at Trail by Fire will use to monitor volcanoes on their mission! 15 Volcanoes. 6...
- Posted 8 years ago