- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Windows interface to have total control over lamps
This project consists of an interface window where we can control up to 8 dimmable lamps and create any effect with them without having to reprogram the Arduino. This can be useful, for example, to create...
- Posted 9 months ago
AC Dimmer based on ESP8266
A dimmer is a device that allows you to modulate the alternating voltage to be given to a load. In this project, an ESP8266-based dimmer was created that can easily control AC loads such as motors and...
- Posted 2 years ago