- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Windows interface to have total control over lamps
This project consists of an interface window where we can control up to 8 dimmable lamps and create any effect with them without having to reprogram the Arduino. This can be useful, for example, to create...
- Posted 1 year ago
AC Dimmer based on ESP8266
A dimmer is a device that allows you to modulate the alternating voltage to be given to a load. In this project, an ESP8266-based dimmer was created that can easily control AC loads such as motors and...
- Posted 2 years ago