- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Windows interface to have total control over lamps
This project consists of an interface window where we can control up to 8 dimmable lamps and create any effect with them without having to reprogram the Arduino. This can be useful, for example, to create...
- Posted 3 months ago
AC Dimmer based on ESP8266
A dimmer is a device that allows you to modulate the alternating voltage to be given to a load. In this project, an ESP8266-based dimmer was created that can easily control AC loads such as motors and...
- Posted 1 year ago