- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 day ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Programmable Pi Arms for our kids on Kickstarter
Mime Industries is running a crowdfunding campaign for MeArm Pi, a robotic arm powered by Raspberry Pi. The kit includes a Pi HAT that holds the joysticks for controlling the arm, and can also be controlled using...
- Posted 6 years ago
A Robotic Drum Prosthesis Project (Video)
One word: amazing. Jason Barnes demonstrating his new robotic drumming prosthesis, developed by GTCMT’s Robotic Musicianship Group. Free concert – March 22, Bailey Performance Center, Kennesaw State University. Jason will perform with musicians from Georgia Tech Center...
- Posted 9 years ago