- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
JPL’s Open Source Rover Project: Build-It-Yourself Rover
NASA/JPL has been behind the building of some of the coolest rovers ever to roll on the surface of Earth and elsewhere. Rovers will continue to be a big part of exploring our solar system and NASA...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pip: Invent, Tinker and Make With Real Code and Hardware!
A new Kickstarter project called Pip appears to be an interesting “game” for every child hacker. It has that familiar Switch form factor, with a touchscreen in the middle and detachable controllers on the sides, but inside...
- Posted 5 years ago